Vision and Values
Our school is committed to developing confident and caring life-long learners who
“engage, believe and achieve” in a nurturing and stimulating environment underpinned by our Christian faith.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you.
Our values are:
Perseverance and Courage
We are proud of our values and the children, parents, governors and staff were all involved in their selection. We encourage children to use them and for everyone involved with our school to:
- Foster and cherish the spirit of belonging so that everyone feels safe and secure
- Feel valued and listened to, in a happy, supportive atmosphere
- Be treated equally and to celebrate differences
- Develop independence and resilience
- Be enthusiastic and encouraging and show a willingness to change, keeping things fresh and new
- Engage in a wide and varied range of activities to stimulate creativity and curiosity
- Support our children to become considerate, contributing members of the local community and the wider world.
We will all encourage our children to:
- Take ownership of their actions
- Recognise that help is always close at hand
- Know that there are adults they can trust, who will help them
- Develop a good attitude to learning, where everyone tries hard
- Embrace new opportunities and experiences
- Challenge themselves and others to the full
- Appreciate that everyone is special and has skills and talents to share
Clent Parochial Primary School brings out the best in you.