We are proud of our school uniform. It identifies us within our local community and gives us a sense of belonging. As a result, I am asking for your support in ensuring that children come to school with all parts of their uniform (especially their ties). I strongly urge parents to label uniform as this helps to ensure that it can be returned to its rightful owner swiftly. Please don’t rely on writing names on labels in biro, as after a few washes this fades away.
Clent Parochial Primary School Uniform
- White shirt (short or long sleeved)
- Navy and gold tie *
- Navy jumper or cardigan with school logo *
- Dark grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Dark grey/navy tights of socks
- Black shoes fastened with a strap, Velcro, laces or buckles
In the summer term children may wear dark grey shorts, cullotes or a blue checked summer dress with white socks.
Children in Oak class may prefer to wear a white polo shirt with the school logo * instead of a shirt and tie.
Shoulder length hair or longer should be tied back with hair bands or clips that are dark in colour.
- White t-shirt/polo shirt with the school logo *
- Black/Navy shorts (with logo if desired*)
- Black/Navy jogging bottoms and sweatshirt
- Plimsolls and/or trainer
- School logo book bags* are required for Oak, Ash and Elm classes
- Beech class may purchase a logo backpack instead* if desired
*all badges items can be purchased through the following link www.mandsyourschooluniform.com